judecca: (Default)
緋紅アンヘル ( anghel higure ) ([personal profile] judecca) wrote in [community profile] jarspammed2013-03-16 02:24 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

bee2 iin the trap

early greetings to the final batch of new jars and jams as you will soon become a part of our glorious family let's have a bonding night with a stream of...............


bee movie


that's it. i don't even know what this movie is properly about okay i just know that he's wearing a fucking bee sweater and bee shoes and it's fucking HORRENDOUS JFC

anyway i was thinking to run it at about the same time that the leafie stream was many moons ago, so stream tomorrow @ 1PM PST / 3PM CST / 4PM EST / 8PM GMT ?? i think it's 8pm anyway i'm bad at this during DST

stream channel is birdehaus

TIMES ARE EXTREMELY TENTATIVE!! if u are TOO BUSY TO BEE say so and we'll make sure you can attend. or try to, at least

no one escapes the bee2
sugardoom: (xtra: why am i doing this tho)

[personal profile] sugardoom 2013-03-16 09:25 pm (UTC)(link)
4 PM is fine for me oh my god im finally going to see this movie

i can't handle this
blackberries: (Default)

[personal profile] blackberries 2013-03-16 09:26 pm (UTC)(link)
bee there or bee square
ignes_fatui: duck and fish (duckfish)

[personal profile] ignes_fatui 2013-03-16 09:28 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm going to bee so mad about insect social dynamics I can feel it.
friendlypuellus: A blushing Jake with green hearts floating around him (❀ to love)

[personal profile] friendlypuellus 2013-03-16 09:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Never change QV
preuxchevalier: (bees)

[personal profile] preuxchevalier 2013-03-16 09:29 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm buzzing with excitement.
friendlypuellus: Jake blushing (☠ if I'll only be true)

[personal profile] friendlypuellus 2013-03-16 09:29 pm (UTC)(link)
We'll see if I can make it??? Mid day tends to be bad for watching streams for me n.n
swishywizard: (Default)

[personal profile] swishywizard 2013-03-16 09:39 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm good for any time, tbqh.
flaming_dragon: http://fatal-rob0t.deviantart.com/art/Draco-Malfoy-2724791 (Default)

[personal profile] flaming_dragon 2013-03-17 12:35 am (UTC)(link)
i think i have to do schoolwork (fuckin' bees)
palepersephone: kanaya looks down calmly, a flower in her hair that matches her beautiful dress (Default)

[personal profile] palepersephone 2013-03-17 12:50 am (UTC)(link)
i can't make it, i'll be at tech rehearsal until at least 5 and probably later, but i might be able to pop in for the end

or maybe not, because i hate bee puns so im not sure i can stand it
castlecaptured: what? what. (what.)

[personal profile] castlecaptured 2013-03-17 12:51 am (UTC)(link)
im so glad i have work
chelicer8: (pic#2570919)

[personal profile] chelicer8 2013-03-17 12:52 am (UTC)(link)
missing out
flaming_dragon: http://fatal-rob0t.deviantart.com/art/Draco-Malfoy-2724791 (Default)

[personal profile] flaming_dragon 2013-03-17 02:10 am (UTC)(link)
you will bee missed
ignes_fatui: (Default)

[personal profile] ignes_fatui 2013-03-17 05:16 am (UTC)(link)
don't bee such a downer kat
sparkfetish: (Now the future's so bright)

[personal profile] sparkfetish 2013-03-17 12:55 am (UTC)(link)
OH NO, I'M GONNA BEE LATE

8C I HAVE REHEARSAL AND I DON'T GET OUT UNTIL 5 EST
temporaladventurer: (Well then)

[personal profile] temporaladventurer 2013-03-17 05:40 am (UTC)(link)
i don't understand anything anymore
raveneyed: (Default)

[personal profile] raveneyed 2013-03-17 10:53 pm (UTC)(link)
im so sorry

im so so sorry